New Challenge Posted at the SLS Lines Blog....

February 16th 2015


This month's "Anything Goes" Challenge has been posted at the SLS Lines Blog so pop over & see the DT inspiration and link up your entry! LOL when I saw this image for the challenge I just knew I had to make a "alternate" style journal page - I think it's a bit anti Valentine's Day LOL!!!


I jut love this black page journal a friend gave me - just adds a different look! Background colour is white Gesso with Dylusions sprays. I used a bit of texture paste and heart stencil to add the raised hearts down the side of the page. Image coloured with Copic Markers & fussy cut and mounted on the page with a few feathers behind. Page finished off with the little cardboard letters "Bugger Off!!" I had FUN with this page!!

Hope you can join the challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...