Lonely Goat Herd....

February 3rd 2015


There are some amazingly FUN new stamps at the JessicaLynnOriginal Store they are called "Punnys"!!!! This set is actually called "Puppet on a String" (but I actually cut the strings off). There are several others as well - I have another to share soon - make sure you check them out!!! If you love fun stamps and like to create humour you will love them!


I couldn't resist linking them to "The Sound of Music" theme - it's exactly what they reminded me of when I saw the goat!! Now of course I have that song stuck in my head LOL!

 
I also made this page with the Journal 52 Week 5 "Television" Prompt in mind!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Sharon, this is a fun page and the red hats so cool. Love the goat herd!!! Enjoy!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful page, thanks for the smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...