Sweet Pea Progressive FB Challenge Part 2....

February 1st 2015
A great "progressive" challenge at the Sweet Pea Stamps Facebook Group! I don't think I have ever done a progressive challenge before but I really love Sweet Pea Stamps so I've joined this and so far I'm keeping up!!
 

This is my second creation - I will post my initial creation soon - working out of order but this one is still open and even if you didn't start off you can still purchase this image at the store and join in and then get your next image free! all the details are at the FB Group & this second challenge runs until Feb 9th so there's still time to join!

Background for my tag was some "left over" inks and paints from another tag I made - I used this tag to "mop up" my sheet - great way of getting several bases prepared! I then printed the image direct to the tag, added some rub on decals, a bit of basic Copic outlining and some ink stained ribbon at the top! I kept it flat so it could be used as a bookmark.

I'm so looking forward to getting the next image to work on!

1 comment:

Michele said...

i LOVE how you worked this image Sharon! the dollop of yellow is fabulous, really an effective way to work with this image by printing to the "mop up" paper. kind of random and definitely wonderful! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...