Smeared Ink - Bloody Valentine Hop - Day 2....

February 12th 2015

 photo BloodyValentineBlogHopBanner_zpsddcb6a4c.jpg

Posting this a little early probably but my last post didn't schedule as it should have so I am making sure mine is up and running with plenty of time to spare!


Today I've made another journal page because I am really into my journals at the moment. I just love the "Grumpie's" images at the Smeared Ink Store and this "Elvis Grumpy" just cracks me up so he is wishing everyone a Bloody Valentine today - "Love Me Tender"!!!!


And here's the hop order so you can visit everyone else for their second day's creation - there are some amazing pieces of artwork on this hop so don't miss out on the inspiration and eye candy:
 
Black Dragon
Julia
Monique
Jessica
Nan B
Jane
Susan S
Susan R
Lisa
Teresa
Leigh
Fiona
Rebecca
Lady Brayton
Sharon
Kristy
 
Hope you all come back again tomorrow for the last day of the Bloody Valentine Hop!!

11 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Great page! LOVE the colors and Grumpie Elvis cracks me up too. Love it! xxD

My Side of Oz said...

Love Elvis grumpie! Fabulous page! Love the textures and dimensions!

Nikki W said...

Fab Sharon, love it. What I want to know is why I have never seen this awesome little grumpies before ? I need some of them.

Terry said...

Got to love blogger problems!!! Great page and I love that bloody owl! Enjoy!

Laura S Reading said...

Wonderful contribution to the hop.
The Owl's huge eyes and all the different sized dots and circles.
Decayed goodness.

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Fabulous journal page. Lovin the grumpie :) xx

Anonymous said...

great design and the grumpy is so cute!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your journal page! Great background and of course a grumpy! !

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Another fabulous page! No ownder you're enjoying them just now, you're coming up with some amazing artworks!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool j-page, adore Grumpie Elvis, he's a cutie!

~Lady B~ said...

Very cool AJ page! I love all the paints! Elvis Grumpie singing "Love me Tender" = PRICELESS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...