Here Comes the Bride!

June 3rd 2011
This is my entry for the new challenge at Vicki's The Cheerful Stamp Pad Blog this week "A Special Reason".


I made this gorgeous Bridal themed creation for a challenge at the Bella Creations Community and thought it would be perfect for this new challenge!

The images are from June at Dezinaworld. And I have used some lace to edge the oval shape, some textured papers, a ribbon rose and a little charm to finish it off!

I love to make wedding/bridal creations especially in the vintage style.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely images lol.This is fantastic you have used the images so well! great stuff
Hugs June

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! Love that lace border!

Janna Werner said...

The oval shape is really fabulous, never created something like that. Thanks for inspiring me ;) Janna

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful card. Love how you embellished it. Thanks for sharing your art in the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.

Brenda Brown said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, I love the whole effect you have achieved with the vintage image and lace.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Ellis said...

Wonderful creation Sharon! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is amazing! That vintage image is so gorgeous with the lace.

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend, i have just popped back to let you know i will be sorting out a winner for this one soon and also posting a new challenge for this too.
hugs June x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...