Little Re'a'd Riding Hood

June 4th 2011


I must be on a bookmark making spree at the moment LOL - here's another one! But I have to say bookmarks are always very handy and I'm an avid reader so they never go astray in my house!


This little bookmark has been made for the latest challenge at Karber Digital Images which requires you to use a Karber Digi plus your scraps! I'm having fun with my old book page scraps lately so decided to make a torn background for the Little Red Riding Hood image and then added the "wording" under the image. Some ribbon and fibres scraps have been attached to the top of the bookmark to 'finish' it off!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic project! Thank you for playing The Karber Challenge :)

Mari said...

Little re'a'd! *lol*
I LOVE IT! :D
Fantastic idea... and great background for her too!

Linda said...

This is so stinkin cute! What a great idea to make bookmarks. I love you creations.

Vicki Romaine said...

So cute! I love the image....my what big eyes you have!.. Great bookmark

Beverly G said...

Key-ute! You've been one busy gal. You make me realize I need to do some work over at my book blog.

PetraB said...

So cute, a brilliant bookmark.

Jingle said...

OH, my goodness, this is SO adorable!

Marjie Kemper said...

What a clever background - and I agree, you can't have too many bookmarks!

Eve said...

hahaha, this is fun, cute, and Fantastic!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant bookmark, I never have enough of these.xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Great play on words and just so stinkin cute!!!! Love it
Lynn

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...