Words are Cheap!

June 1st 2011
Another post for today - LOL I've been having a creative day and making a few collage type cards and things.


This bookmark has been made for the new challenge at the Three Muses Blog who's theme is "The Written Word".


I couldn't resist using this new image from one of the Octopode Factory's collage sheets - Charlie Chaplin! The "elephant images" were some recent freebies from June at Dezinaworld! And I've used torn bits of book pages to add some written word elements! The "quote" is one I found when I did a search of quotes by Charlie Chaplin! And to finish the bookmark I have added some fibres to the top! Everything has been glued to a piece of black card.

17 comments:

Kaylene said...

Very clever, bravo

Junibears said...

A wonderful bookmark! Love the quote. Bravo! xx

Ozstuff said...

What a great Charlie Chaplin image and a wise and succinct quote to go with it. I love the deep sepia colours. Great artwork.

Ozstuff said...

Hi Sharon - I thought the blog was over all its glitches but I have been experiencing problems posting a comment here on your blog. Third time lucky I hope.
I love the Charlie Chaplin image and the wonderful quote. The rich sepia colours are perfect. Great artwork.

Rika said...

Love your bookmark!

Rose-Anne said...

Fantastic bookmark.
Thanks for your kind words on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Such a super happy bookmark! Love that you found a Chaplin quote to go along with that great image.

Yvonne said...

This is just too cool, Sharon!

indybev said...

What an adorable bookmark! I absolutely love the Octopodean Chaplin. Thanks for sharing with us at Three Muses!

Taluula said...

I like the colour you have chosen for your bookmark, Sharon, and of course Charlie. What a nice piece to slip between two pages of a book.

Netty said...

Terrific fun......lol and a great bookmark. Annette x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous bookmark, love the image.

Ellis said...

Fabulous bookmark, looks great! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Lori Saul said...

Wonderful and eyecatching artwork- love the character and whimsy to this!

Linda said...

This is amazing! I love the art work. You make the most amazing cards.

Janna Werner said...

So freakin cool, Sharon!!

AJ Blanton said...

Creative and so much fun/ Love it!
AJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...