It's Hip to be Square!!

June 12th 2011


This is my new card using the Best Friends Digi from CS Designs. I think this image is great for a huge range of occasions - it lends itself to a "manly" type card which is what I have aimed for here using earthy and grey tonings or friends, birthday, father's day etc. etc. It could also be a really modern style wedding card if you coloured it with some soft tonings - wow it would look amazing! Think I might have to try that!It's got a great "modern" feel to it as well - I love these designs from Chris because they look "outside" the square!

11 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great sentiment with the images! Love the colorful card you have created- and your coloring is awesome!

Beverly G said...

Love your card and sentiment. This has a real Peter Max feel to it.

Judy said...

Fabulous eye-popping very cool cards, Sharon!

2amscrapper said...

I'm loving this new art!

Jingle said...

Wow! This is so cool!

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous image. I must check out these designs. xx

Marjie Kemper said...

So different! Love it. Reminds me of the Paula Best stamp line.

Linda said...

Hi Sharon, Thank for the week comment today. I am on a road trip with a friend. I miss all these wonderful cards. They are amazing. The images the past few days are wonderful.
Thanks again for visiting my blog,
Linda

Janna Werner said...

Hehe, I think it would look a bit strange if my head was a square :D But this beauty rocks, Sharon! TFS Janna

Lynn Stevens said...

So fun and colorful! darling

Terry said...

So fun! Love the stunning colors and cool images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...