Summer Garden Challenge & DT Call!!

June 29th 2011


Our last challenge for June at CS Designs is "Summer Garden" and Chris has released a cute little set of 4 "garden" tiles and a new sentiment to match for this challenge! Now it's far from Summer where I live but these little garden designs have helped to make me feel warm for the moment LOL!!!


I've made some CAS cards for this using the squares as tiles and textured white card.


This first card uses the "bee" design and I have tiled it and made my own little sentiment "Dare to be Different" and one bee has been coloured and is flying off on his own!


This next card uses the ladybird and single flower designs and I've added my own sentiment again "Fly Away Home". And I've just coloured the ladybird as a feature.


For all the challenge details please visit our Challenge Blog. We would love to see what you can come up with for this theme and if you don't have any CS Designs just make a "Bee-Line" to Chris's Blog and get hold of some!


Now for those of you who really love the digis at CS Designs we are having a Design Team Call or if you can't commit to a "term" but have a "month" to spare and would like to work with the most amazing designs you might like to consider a Guest Designer Spot!! Chris' designs are so amazing and unique who wouldn't love the opportunity to help "showcase" these designs! If you are interested click here to find out the details and email your interest off to CS Designs. We'd love to hear from you!! (Note: the Guest Design application applies to both Guest Designer and Permanent Designer).

4 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a great cards i love it!

Janna Werner said...

Your cas cards are awesome! I think cas can be pretty challenging from time to time as you have no dimension etc. This is just wonderful! Hugs Janna

Ellis said...

Wonderful challenge cards, I finished the A and B yesterday, won't have time for this one, still haven't packed and are leaving tomorrow morning! =)
Hugs, Elenor

2amscrapper said...

I love what you created with the stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...