Queen of Retail Therapy!

June 11th 2011


Sadly I am NOT the Queen of Retail Therapy LOL I don't actually like shopping except for craft items!!!
But I couldn't resist turning this "Marie" image from The Ocotopode Factory into the Queen of Shopping "At the Mall" for the Gingersnap Creations Chestnut Theme Challenge GC105. She even has a jewel studded crown fit for a queen! I'm so excited that I was chosen as a Ginger Gem for this entry!


I've made a collage tag with various images from a Dezinaworld Collage sheet! I had a packet of gorgeous silver coathanger charms which I thought matched the theme too so I attached it to the top of the tag with some fluffy fibres!


I've also decided to join in the fun of Pink Saturday - I've seen this wonderful blog lots of times and several people who's blogs I follow are involved with Pink Saturday so LOL as I finally have a very pink item on my blog for Saturday I'm going to add my link!

16 comments:

Max said...

Neat tag, you've got all the mall shopping areas covered (lol), love the Marie image.

Willy said...

Funny and cute tag, Sharon!

cathy said...

This is cute.

2amscrapper said...

What fun! I love Marie and her little crown. That ornate hanger is fantastic as is the collage background. Thanks for taking the Gingersnap Creations challenge! Helene

Anonymous said...

Great tag, love the sentiment. xx

Marjie Kemper said...

Very cute! I'm with you on the shopping... love to do it for stamps + scrap-related items, but notsomuch on the ordinary things.

Christine said...

How cute. Great tag

Anonymous said...

Fabulous collage tag! I love all of the details you chose for this, especially the crown, gems and hanger charm!

Netty said...

Wonderful and funny tag Sharon. So pleased you are joining in the fun at Gingersnaps. Annette x

Gerri Herbst said...

So precious...yes you should like to the pink! (Pink Saturday that is...)thanks for yr sweet comments. take care, gerri

Gerri Herbst said...

oops...link to the pink!

LV said...

Glad you joined the rest of the pink Saturday bunch. I enjoyed visiting and seeing the cute tag.

Anonymous said...

Cute tag....
Like you, I hate to shop. And, when I do I can never find what I want. :-(
Hope you are having a pinkishly beautiful weekend

Ellis said...

Wonderful collage, love the image! =) Nice touch with the coathanger! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Michele said...

she has a lot of personality. i love this card. xo

Debbie said...

This is fabulous! I love Octopode little people! Great design and colour! Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...