The New Starlet at the 52 Starlets Art Challenge!

June 13th 2011
This weeks "starlet" at the 52 Starlets Art Challenge Blog is Ruby Keeler - LOL I have to admit I have never heard of her!!


Anyway I used this photo from the blog to make this lovely wedding card - I love to make wedding cards and as soon as I saw the "bride" picture of Ruby I knew that's what I would make for this new challenge.

I love vintage look wedding cards too and this one was great for using up scraps of paper as well and as you can see I've added some "sticker" wording and flower embellishments to finish off the card! It was a great excuse to make a collage card too!!

12 comments:

AJ Blanton said...

Oh My This is stunning. Love the idea of using all the scraps. A FABULOUS card!!! Thanks for joining The 52 Starlet Challenge.
AJ

Janna Werner said...

Fantastic monochrome wedding card, Sharon! I love how you added the book page. Have a lovely day, Janna

Eve said...

oh how beautiful!! Luv that background embossing paper, matching with the theme & focal image!! :-)

Linda said...

This is wonderful! What a wonderful card and the stickers go perfect with the image. Beautiful!
Thanks for the comment on my PK card.

Unknown said...

Oh I like this. This will be my 3rd starlet. Got to do some research. You did a great job.
QMM

Deann said...

A beautiful job so lovely and delicate...a great collage Ruby would love it!!

peggy gatto said...

Just dreamy, I love what you created, she fits perfectly!

2amscrapper said...

perfect in every way!

Jeanie Callaghan said...

That's beautiful - and it really does highlight her delicate beauty.

Ozstuff said...

Gorgeous, vintage card and a lovely tribute to Ruby Keeler.

Gerri Herbst said...

Wonderful...so very pretty. Thanks for the wonderful comments on my Paris tag creation! I agree the canvas tags just made the piece. take care, gerri

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty and so elegant!! The image is darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...