Michelle Perkett Studio New Challenge

June 22nd 2011
This weeks challenge is "Wings" - a great challenge to use with Michelle's designs as she recently released a brand new set of 4 Angels - you can see them here at her Etsy Store. And here is the link to the challenge blog so you can see what the Design Team have for inspiration this week and get your entry in!


I've made this vintage style card using "Angela the Angel" and have used some serendipity squares from a masterboard I made as well as some cream braid and a great "Happy Birthday" sentiment cut with my Big Kick. The striped background paper from Kaisercraft is the same as I used for my Bargello creations in my last post.


We would love you to join with this week's challenge - but remember you MUST use an image from the Michelle Perkett Studio to be able to enter!!

9 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sharon, this is awesome!

Linda said...

Wonderful card!

Karen said...

WOW!!! I love this vintage feel, and the lovely collage effect. This is one of your best ever!

Gerri Herbst said...

dear Sharon,
This is fab! Love the vintage colors and your patterned background is wonderful.Very creative.Thank you for all your support this week, you are a doll! take care, gerri

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, Sharon! The vintage details are wonderful!

paper fun said...

Awesome in browns and creams! I love it.

Mari

Marjie Kemper said...

Text, text, text! Love all you have on this piece, in so many combinations and orientations.

Rene said...

Sharon, I just love this card, the colours, the text!! Fabulous!!

Michelle said...

Sharon, I love all the textures and different patterns and the way you colored Angela's dress, its such a beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us this week:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...