Bugaboo Xmas Cards!

March 27th 2011
I made half a dozen Xmas cards this weekend for a challenge at the Bella Creations Community Xmas Card Challenge Group. The stipulation for these cards was NO green or red colours and NO xmas paper! I am actually a big fan of making non-traditional xmas cards so I was more than happy to join in with this!

I will share my 3 cards using digi images from the Bugaboo Stamps Xmas range and later in the week I will share the more Vintage Style cards I made also for the Bella Creations Challenge.





As you can see I have used blue, yellow and silver colourings for these cards! I'm really happy with how they turned out.

I am entering  my cards in the new challenge at the Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge as they require a "square" card and also The Secret Crafter has a xmas inspired theme challenge this week as well!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

I love these different cards - refreshingly different - thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 13 - hope to see you again soon. x

Anonymous said...

You are so smart and organized to be working on your Christmas cards already! I love the unique color combos you chose for these holiday greetings. Wonderful images, designs and coloring too!

Steph said...

Ha ha! I love these images! Great cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...