Guest Designer at Karber Digital Images

March 19th 2011
I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Guest Designer by Karber for their new challenge starting today. They have a great theme for this new challenge - "Books". So the idea is to use a Karber Digi and make a card based on your favourite book. If you don't have any of their digis click here to go to their shop - they have some great "options" including Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and characters from the Twilight Series (now if you have teenage daughters you need these images LOL!!)

Here is the card I made using the digi titled "Alice" - don't you just love her eyes and the look she has on her face?


I've made a bit of a collage background using some great freebie images from "Rian Design". And I printed the invitation wording on some patterned paper. The "late" saying has been printed on my Dymo label maker and I've added a cute little teapot charm as well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! The collage background, charm and sentiment are perfect for that fabulous Alice stamp!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Love all the details about it :)

Beverly G said...

Congrats on your guest spot. This is a really cute card, you're right the eyes make it.

"MOI" Freubel said...

Looks great Sharon !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...