Office Supplies Challenge at Gingersnap Creations!

March 15th 2011
I've been up really early this morning and have made several cards - here is my entry for the Office Supplies Challenge at Gingersnap Creations. The idea was to add "office supplies" and as you can see I have added staples, paperclips, dymo labels and a scrap of 'memo' paper! This was actually a lot of fun to put together and I always have bits & pieces of stationary lying around in my office!




Ginger Gem winner at Gingersnap Creations (GC94 Office Supplies).

11 comments:

PetraB said...

A great use of your office supplies - wish I would have such a secretary (lol) Thanks for joining in the fun at Gingersnap Creations.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Great card - I love the staple border, I'll have to try that! So fun.

Michele said...

fun card! xo

Anonymous said...

Spectacular card! Wonderful use of office supplies!

Anonymous said...

Great card, really made me smile. xx

2amscrapper said...

Love your clever take on the Gingersnap Creations challenge! Helene

AJ said...

COol, i love the sentiments… thought behind it sounds cool, made me smile…

Michele Oliver said...

Very cute card, I like the way you have used all the office supplies

trisha too said...

Funny! What a great card!!

:)

SmilynStef said...

What a fun sentiment with that great vintage image ... and way to incorporate all of those different office supply elements into your design ... thanks for joining our Office Supply Challenge at Gingersnap Creations.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sharon, I love your entry for the Office Supplies challenge. The shorthand label brought back memories - good memories, hmmm not to sure about that LOL.
Great image.
Wishes
Lynne M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...