Michelle Perkett's New Challenge "Go Green - St Patrick's Day" Of Course!!!

March 15th 2011
Well of course this week's theme is Green for St Patrick's Day!! Shelley's Team have made some fantastic creations for the challenge this week so make sure you pop over to the Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge Blog to check them out and leave them a nice comment and add your own entry!

I've used Michelle's new "Fiona" digi to make a Green themed card and have added a sentiment from CS Designs which I thought matched the theme perfectly seeing as Fiona has found her four leaf clover!!!

For this card I have used papers from one of my 6 x 6 Basic Grey Paper Pad - these are just great - they have the most fantastic co-ordinating patterned papers! I've cut the image out of the frame and I have individually cut the clover leaves from the frame and mounted them onto the card for some extra embellishment and added layers!



Here is a close up picture of Fiona and the CS Design sentiment - isn't she a real cutie and I just love the sentiment - it's great to have a sentiment that's a bit 'different' to the normal 'Happy B'day' or 'Best Wishes' etc!


My "green" themed card is suitable for quite a few challenges this weeks so I have entered Fiona into the following:
The Do You Stack Up "Layers" Challenge, Shelley's Images Blog,  Meljens Designs Challenge Blog have a "Green" theme and yet another "Green" Challenge at Paperplay this week! Whew - that's a lot of green and I can honestly say I don't normally use a lot of green in my card making! The new Creatalicious Challenge Blog have a two tone/colour challenge and I think this card with it's green and yellow fits in here too! ColourQ Challenge Blog have a great colour challenge going this week using "daffodil delight, kiwi kiss, old olive, early espresso & white" so my card fits right in!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Sharon, its so cute and beautiful
hugs June xxx

Anonymous said...

Awesome card! Beautiful coloring and I love the design and sentiment!

sammi said...

So cute! Love the sentiment and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for playing in our "green" challenge at Shelly's Images.

Jo said...

Cute card Sharon, love the quote! Great to have you joining in with us this week at DYSU! Hope you come back next week.

2amscrapper said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Great card!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This is too cute :)
Wishes
Lynne M
Thank you for commenting on my Blog. Much appreciated.

Unknown said...

I love those little shamrocks cut out along the top. I forget to make my own embellishments sometimes. We are so happy that you shared your project with us for the "Something Green" challenge this week at Shelly's Images.

Sylvia said...

Cute, cute card, Sharon! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge with us this week!

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining into our green challenge at paper play with this lovely card, hugs Liz xx

WencheP said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Janna Werner said...

Hi Sharon! Your layers card is aboslutely fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at DYSU this week! Janna

paper fun said...

Very pretty Sharon. I love the sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at MPS>

Mari

Karen said...

Your detail is remarkable. A lot went into this creation, and its a beautiful payoff!

Ellis said...

Wonderful card you've made! =)
Hope you have a nice day!
Hugs, Elenor

Anita said...

Very cute card. The image is adorable. Thank you for joining in the Meljen's Designs challenge.

Michelle said...

Sharon this is such a beautiful card with Fiona! I love your coloring and your lovely embellishments and papers, love the shamrocks!

Hugs,

Michelle

Lisa said...

How adorable! Thanks for playing with MelJen's this week!

Hugs,
Lisa

Cheryl said...

So BEAUTIFUL and love the image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...