CS Designs "Charisma" Button Doll

March 28th 2011
Today I am sharing my button doll made using the wonderful "Charisma Montage" digi stamp from CS Designs. I made this button doll soon after becoming a Designer for Chris but I haven't really 'showcased' it on my Blog so I decided that today was the day to share her with you!

I love to make button dolls - I have so many old buttons of all colours, shapes & sizes and I like to lay them out then join them all together with wire and add embellishments. As you can see I have coloured the face from the montage with copics and then it has been UTEED to give that nice glossy look. She has gorgeous purple feathers which hide the little wire loop I have on the back so she can hang from a hook or door knob. Her body was an old belt buckle and I've used nice bright coloured buttons for her arms and legs. And her hands and feet are little beads. In her hand she has the full Charisma Montage digi which I also coloured and UTEED.

14 comments:

Ellis said...

Wonderful buttondoll you've made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Jingle said...

She is utterly fabulous!!!! I love her!

Vicki Romaine said...

WOOOOW! I love this. It is fabulous

Vicki Romaine said...

WoooW! this is fabulous!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this- what a great image and love the buckle body and all of the buttons!

Netty said...

Totally gorgeous and am so loving that stamp. Annette x

PetraB said...

This is absolutely awesome ... LOVE it!

Beverly G said...

She's absolutely fabulous-quite the little flapper. I've been lurking over at the CS Designs. Looks like a purchase will be in order.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow! This is gorgeous and so very creative! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Love the button limbs but the buckle belly is awesome!

Terry said...

Love this button doll! So very clever!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

She is pure fun, isn't she? Very imaginative.
Wishes
Lynne M

Electra said...

Wow, she is so cool!!

Marjie Kemper said...

She's awesome! Love the belt buckle body!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...