CS Designs "Asian Geisha" Decorated Notebook

March 20th 2011
This is my latest CS Design creation using the digi titled "Framed Geisha 2" - isn't she beautiful?
I have completely recoved this notebook as it had a very shabby looking cover. I've used Japanese washi paper to cover the entire notebook and have added some blue patterned Japanese paper to put across the corners and to mount the image on. The image has been coloured with Copic Markers of course and I've added some other little embellishments to finish it off!
I have used the current sketch  from the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog which I thought worked really well with this notebook.


And a close up of the image:

1 comment:

Ellis said...

It's stunning Sharon, love the asian images! =)
Thanks for the wonderful comments on my blog!
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...