Gingersnap Creations Spirit Blog Hop

March 24th 2011
Gingersnap Creations are having a "Spirit Blog Hop" today and I'm participating! Make sure you hop over to their blog so you can follow the blog hop and see all the wonderful creations made especially for this event!

I've made two cards for the occasion in the Gingersnap colours of ginger and copper!

Here is the first card I made which has been chosen as a "Ginger Gem" for the Challenge GC96:


Some of the copper card has been embossed, the "steam punk flowers" are from a Dezinaworld Collage sheet and the other images are ones I have had for quite some time. The little "Ginger" scrabble letters are from the Collections range.


And the second card I made: using some more of the Dezinaworld steam punk images and embossed card.


And a close up of the wording and dancers:


I am entering this card in The Cheerful Stamp Pad's New Challenge which has a "Be a Sport" theme and as dancing is a form of sport I have linked my entry to Vicki's blog!

21 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great work!

Debi said...

Hi Sharon, I love your cards- your 1st one is my fav x

2amscrapper said...

I love both of these cards! I especially like the word GINGER on the first one!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Sharon - both cards are awesome. You've done a grand job. Even the young girls' lipstick on the first one is copper coloured. Embossing is great. Suzanne B

Beverly G said...

2 great cards, very ginger snappy and the Ginger letters, perfect touch.

Zoechaos said...

Lovely work great use of June's images against that lush paper XOXO Zoe

Laura said...

She looks like a true Ginger! Great take on the theme.

Anonymous said...

Stunning pieces! Love what you did with the color combo! Thanks for joining our blog hop!

Jingle said...

Great pieces!

Terry said...

A double WOW! Just gorgeous on both creations! Love your workmates! Too darn cute! Just became a follower!

penny4thoughts said...

Terrific gingery projects! I love the different textures you've combined.

Netty said...

Oooh they are both totally gorgeous. So pleased you could celebrate with us at Gingersnaps. Annette x

PetraB said...

Two beautiful cards. The embossing looks gorgeous.

Suzanne Bouchard said...

WOW! Very stylish and glamourous. Romantic also!

Electra said...

These are really wonderful! I love June's Steampunk images too!

Gerri Herbst said...

Loved them all, but my favorite is the "Ginger" esp the little scrabble tiles. Delightful, take care.gerri

Michele said...

i agree that dancing is a fine sport! i love your beautiful creation. thank you for joining the "be a sport" challenge at he cheerful stamp pad! xo

trisha too said...

What fun pieces, Sharon! June has some great images available, and your designs showcase them so very well!

Toni said...

Great cards Sharon... love the layers and textures

Vicki Romaine said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for entering "Be a Sport" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Vicki Romaine said...

Sharon - Go to the top of my sidebar and there you will your pic! It's on The Cheerful Stamp Pad!

Please send me your last name and e-mail address. vickiromaine@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...