MPS Spotlight Saturday!

March 19th 2011
It's Spotlight Saturday at the Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge Blog and I have decided to "spotlight" the "Oh Happy Spring" stamp which I also used  for the Ribbon & Lace Challenge.
This time I have made a little "pink bag" incorporating the image. I have sewn some ribbon flowers onto the bag and some ribbon lengths to the top of the bag so it can be tied shut - a great idea for Easter eggs???


Here is a close up of the little bunny and the ribbon flowers (which by the way I didn't make!)


How about "hopping" over to Michelle's Blog to check out some more great "Spotlight Saturday" creations!

I  have entered this little bag into the Res Q Challenge - requirements fancy tied ribbon, sewing & stitching. Also the Stamping with the Dragon Challenge Blog have a Spring Themed challenge running. And Delicious Doodles have a 3 dimensional challenge!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea and beautiful bag!

JulesinParadise said...

The bag is precious...love the bunny and the flower trim!

mckinkle said...

Great idea Sharon, love your funky bag!

Perfect project for our 3D challenge over at Delicious Doodles. Thanks for joining us this week and good luck!

Keryn :)

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Oh Sharon, this bunnybag is so sweet and beautiful. You are so creative! Absolutly stunning dear!
thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. And yes I made that rose myself from a Tim Holtz Die. It's pretty easy. I will make a tutorial with it so you can see how I made it!
Hugs
Marion

Teri said...

Super project hun!
Thank you for playing the 3D challenge at Delicious Doodles this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Denise said...

fabulous! Love the bunny! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I love that bag. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs,
Beth

Dragons Lair Designs said...

loving the bag thank you for joining us here at the Stampin with the Dragon Challenge Blog.

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...