"Get to Work" Challenge

March 6th 2011
Over at the Gingersnap Creations Blog they have a challenge running entitled "Get to Work"!!
Well I have decided to take an 'interesting' slant on this theme and have gone 'outside the box' and it has a workplace theme but LOL it's a workplace "smoko break" topic!! In the papers here lately there has been a lot of discussion about smoking in public places etc. so I thought I would incorporate this into the tag I have made for this challenge - I hope you like it!
This first picture is a close up of the tag showing the wording. The "believe" meaning digi is a new sentiment from CS Designs.

Here is a picture of the whole collage tag. I just love this vintage lady with the cigarette LOL she looks SO annoyed!


Ginger Gem winner at Gingersnap Creations - GC93 Get To Work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice project! Very original. Thanks for sharing :)

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Sharon, Congratulations !!! for making the Top Ten in the "Get to Work Challenge" on Gingersnaps with this piece. I am soooo, happy for you. I told you your art is great. Excellent work as always. :) Chris / CS Designs

PS. Also like the new look of your blog.
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...