CS Designs "Dream a little Dream"

March 7th 2011
Here's 'Hildie'!! I haven't made a card with her for awhile and she is just so gorgeous. Why don't you pop over to Chris' Store and get yourself a 'Hildie' too!!! And see what other images you might like AND check out all the details for the big extravaganza AND the cute little sentiment I have used on the card is one in a range of "freebies" from CS Designs but you need to click here to check out how you can get them!!!!

I've used this week's sketch from Friday Sketchers. LOL I actually turned it upside down as you will see from the original sketch below. I just love the colourings of the patterned papers I have used - they are from a 6 x 6 pad from the BasicGrey Range called "Origins". Quite earthy tonings.

I have also entered 'Hildie' in Vicki from The Cheerful Stamp Pad's 'Spring' challenge - I think she fits right in with the Spring feel with her big flower!


Here is a close up of Hildie and the 'Dream' sentiment!


And here is the sketch I have followed to make my card (remember I turned it upside down):



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again, this card is wonderful! I'm still getting caught up on my emails and blog comments and I just wanted to let you know I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award tonight at http://itsallinthecards.blogspot.com/2011/03/michelle-perkett-design-team-and.html :) Enjoy!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

a fabulous card, gorgeous papers. thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachx

WendyP said...

gorgeous card Sharon - love the image !!!

Ellis said...

Wonderful card you made Sharon, love all the papers and Hilde looks good! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Vicki Romaine said...

Oh so cute! Great card for Spring. Thanks for entering "Is It Spring Yet?" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

PetraB said...

This is so sweet and the design is fabulous. Thanks for joining the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...