It's Pink Saturday again!!!

July 2nd 2011
I can't believe it's time for Pink Saturday again - don't the weekends come around quickly - not that I'm complaining!!! If you haven't visited the Pink Saturday blog you really must head over and see all the inspiring pink creations and pictures!! Beverly does a wonderful job of orgainising Pink Saturday and if you are like me and you love pink then you won't be able to resist!!!


I've made two Asian themed cards (same design as the two orange and yellow ones I made at the beginning of June) - but I loved the look of them so I decided that today for Pink Saturday I would make these in pink tonings!



Of course the wonderful Asian Square designs are from Chris at CS Designs and the Japanese paper is - as always - from my paper stash from Japan!

I hope you like them! I'm thinking of adding to my Etsy Store!

10 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

wow they are lovely, great paper you used!

Char said...

Oh, those are so pretty. The colors and the textures are wonderful. You hit the asian theme on note, Char

Anonymous said...

This are just gorgeous! TFS!
Hugs
Julia
http://paperandscrapscreations.blogspot.com/

The Artful Diva said...

Your Asian cards are delightful. I love the 3-D effect. Well done!!
Happy 4th of July and PS!

Netty said...

Beautiful cards, such fabulous papers. x

Linda said...

Holy Cow this is amazing. Paper from Japan! That really makes this a special card. I love the image and the way you colored it. The little embellishments are wonderful. Fantastic!

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Sharon, Both the pieces are just Beautiful and I love how you colored them. The eyeshadow above their eyes gives them an even more feminine quality and makes them truly lovely.

:) Chris / CS Designs
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

Terry said...

What a fabulous use of Pink! Love the design! Wonderful card!

Judy said...

Fabulous cards, Sharon, love the design & especially the papers, such sumptuous colours!!

Ellis said...

Love your cards, they look great in pink too! =)

Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...