Tweeting PINK!!!!

July 30th 2011
Yes it's time for Pink Saturday again LOL any excuse to make a PINK creation!


This week I've used two gorgeous "chubby" birds from Anitra's Cute Art World Store - when I saw this collage sheet I couldn't resist these little pink birds and bought them especially for making a Pink Saturday creation!


As you can see I've made two tags this week using the little pink birds!

This first tag has a great background paper from a new BasicGrey 6 x 6 pad I recently purchased called "Out of Print" - it's got some great patterned paper in it and I couldn't resist!! I've used one of the pink chubby birds along with some torn sheer pink and white paper layered behind the bird and with a little pink butterfly from a freebie sheet from Digital Collage Sheets. The pink feather, little pink pearls and "Tweet Pink" lettering and fluffy fibres just finish it off perfectly!


This small tag also has a chubby pink bird but the background card was one I've done myself with paint and rubber stamps. I've added little letters to spell "bird" and I have also added a pink feather and fluffy fibres lie the first tag!


Hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday!

16 comments:

Holly said...

I love your tags! I've never made tags before - I think that I am tag challenged!
pretty creations!
Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

You pink bird finds made some very pretty tags.

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

What a wonderful post! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing:)
Hope to see you on my blog:)
HPS!

2amscrapper said...

I should have saved my post for pink Saturday! Thanks for visiting!

2amscrapper said...

super tags by the way!

Vicki Romaine said...

Super tags. These are beautiful. I really like the bird mages.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful tags! Wow!!!

Willy said...

Fabulous and colourful tags!

Jingle said...

These are so fun! I love the birds and I love the mulit striped background!!!

Unknown said...

Your tags are marvelous, Sharon.
Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

The Artful Diva said...

Your tags are super - so much detail! Happy PS.

Marina Capano said...

What a fantastic tags! so cuteeeeeeeeee

you're invite to my party Step by step on tuesday!

I hope you!
HPS!
xoxo

Michele said...

HPS! these birds are stunning! beautiful creations. xo

Sending An Angel said...

Oh Wow Sharon these are beautiful!

Linda said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and that bird is amazing.

Christine said...

WOW, so much detail. Beautiful Tags

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...