Michelle Perkett's Getting Ready for the Holidays Blog Hop!

July 30th 2011


Glad you could join us for this Holiday Preparation Blog Hop!!!


I've made this Xmas Tag using one of Michelle's new designs "Wish Upon a Star Angel" - she's just perfect for Xmas! She has been coloured with copics and mounted on a star embossed tag and some pink & blue feathers. I've stamped Merry Christmas across the top and added some fluffy fibres!


Just for leaving a comment on my blog and letting me know you were here for the "hop" I will put you in my draw to win the fantastic image below from Michelle's Etsy Store (isn't Michelle wonderful to let us give away a design)!!!!


Now here's the Blog Hop List:
(So if you've just joined you know where you still need to go!)

Sharon (THAT'S ME!!!) – http://www.sharonshowcase.blogspot.com/

Have fun!

26 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Wow, Sharon, this is beautiful! love the feathers & all the pretty colors!
enjoy your wknd!
hugs

Ardilla said...

WOW, gorgeous tag, love the image, is perfect! Nice coloring too.....

aqualeiga said...

Gorgeous tag Sharon, and the feather is the perfect finishing touch! Hugs, Ali x

zehra said...

wow, loved the tag but this is such an awesome coloring. beautiful.

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE that tag, love the fuzzies on it, so cute!

2amscrapper said...

what a fantastic tag! cute image being given away!

paper fun said...

I love how you colored the feathers! So unique and pretty.

Mari

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, your tag is so great.

Anonymous said...

Exquisite tag, Sharon! Beautiful textures and details.

Anna R said...

cute tag! So bright and beautiful, she looks ready to hang on the tree as a bonus ornament. : )

Janna Werner said...

Fab tag! LOVE the feathers, Sharon! Janna

Michelle said...

Oh, Sharon, I LOVE your tag and love all the bright colors especially her wings, I like that they are non-traditional Christmas colors and just love the fluffy fibers! Thank you for such a beautiful blog hop entry!

Rene said...

Sharon, this is so pretty! I just love the colours, it reminds me of the stained glass windows in churches. Very Christmassy!

Kim B said...

Pretty tag!

Glennis F said...

Great idea to make a Christmas tag - it's perfect

scrapweaver said...

GORGEOUS coloring! So lovely Sharon!!!!!

Michele said...

just beautiful Sharon! your angel is lovely. xo

JanetintheJaw said...

Love your tag! TFS!

JanetintheJaw said...

Love your tag! TFS!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love tags!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love to make tags for the holidays and yours is so special - beautifully colored and I love the textured effect witht the embossing.

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Sharon... I love your colours and textures....
hugs,
Pauline MPS DT

Anonymous said...

Sharon
This is really beautiful.
Looks as though you are going to be prepared for the Holidays.
Wishes
Lynne

Linda said...

Oh your angel is heavenly! I love the colors you used.

Anne said...

Fantastic little tag, with a lot of wow.. I love how you coloured her and added the feathers behind her. thanks for joining in this hop and sharing your lovely creation..

Gerri Herbst said...

Just love all the angel today! Wonderful.Put a little something in the mail to you today..take care, gerri.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...