Let's Go To The Beach!

July 26th 2011
I wish it was beach weather here in Australia!!! I guess where most of you are it's Summer!! This week's challenge theme is the beach - there's no excuse for not entering this new challenge as Michelle has a huge selection of images to suit this theme!!!


I've used a cute little image with "Olive" having a great day out at the beach! I've tried to give her a bit of a vintage look using browns and creams and adding some of my text collage paper and "old look" ticket complete with little wooden peg!


Remember to use a Michelle Perkett image on your entry!

The new Pink Elephant Challenge is "Fun in the Sun" so Olive is joining in there as well! And the Daring Cardmakers have a "Wish you were here" Summer Holiday theme.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Sharon, that is so cute! I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, Sharon! The vintage details are fabulous, and I love the framing, ticket and mini clothespin.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, really sweet and I love the colour scheme you've chosen. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Anonymous said...

Scotland doesn't really do summer LOL. We might have one day when the sun makes an appearance and then the next the rain is pouring down. Anyway with my colouring, very pale skin and auburn hair it is best I stay indoors.
This is just so adorable. Doesn't she make you want to :) I love her rosy cheeks.
Wishes
Lynne

purple_pea_fran said...

So cute! Thanks for playing with Daring Cardmakers this week!

Lynda said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Terry said...

I always forget that our Summer is your Winter! This card is so cute and the coloring is perfection! Have a great day!

Rika said...

Cute card,
love the colour scheme.
thanks for joining in with daring card makers.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an adorable image and card! Very beach-y :)
Thank you for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
hugs, margie

Oscar said...

Adorable card, so so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling summer card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...